April's Keynote Speaker:
The Personality of Success: Driving Engagement Through Adaptability
Your personality either drives your effectiveness or steers you off track. If you're like most people, it's a little of both. You'll explore whether you are creating an environment in which only someone with your personality would thrive or one inn which each of your team members feels valued, respected and engaged. Do you communicate in your style or do you meet the needs of your people? Do you give feedback that you value or what they need? You will develop chameleon-like flexibility to motivate your people by unleashing each team member's natural gifts. You will learn how to adapt to your people instead of making them flex to you. This session will help you become the leader that people would follow anywhere you go.
- Re-imagine leadership as an adaptive process that engages every team member.
- Create an enduring culture that grows committed and effective teams.
- Advance leadership skills by strengthening core leadership skills, such as communication vision, delegating work and providing feedback.
- Improve results by tapping into the power of his or her innate personality.
- Create a career trajectory based not only on what you do, but also who you are.
About the Speaker:
Kerry Bayles is an expert in DISC personality styles, leading training sessions and delivering keynote speeches around the United States, Canada, and Mexico since 2010. As Vice President of Learning and Development with Take Flight Learning, Kerry has been involved in the creation of DISC-themed training programs, as well as running the corresponding Train-the-Trainer sessions.
Kerry's clients include Johnson & Johnson, GE, Mars, Rite Aid, Merck, Delta, Boeing, The Department of Homeland Security, The Food and Drug Administration, The American Pharmaceutical Association, L'Oreal, The Philadelphia Eagles, TD Bank, Fulton Bank, and Rutgers University.
This event has been submitted for HRCI/SHRM credits!
Event Sponsored By: